Thursday, February 12, 2009

Castle -- Nathan Fillon's New Show


Castle isn't science fiction but it is staring one of my favorite science fiction stars. I hate to admit it but I even watched episodes of Desperate Housewives and Waitress because he was in it and I will give Castle a chance.
So here is my new idea. Chuck has a flash seeing a city sized spaceship landing near the golden Gate bridge. In the course of the investigation he comes across a detective named Castle who has been hot on the case of a robot from the future.
The robot helps them find Shyan Mountain where they find that people have been traveling to other worlds for years but there is no time to explain because Adria has returned and is threatening all life on earth.
With most of there teams gone Jack O'Neil has no choice but to put together an emergency sg team and picks, John Casey, Richard Castle, Cameron Phillips and Dr. Jennifer Keller to stop this new Ori threat.

(I'm really sorry but if you got all of those references you have proved beyond any doubt that you are a nerd)

Stumble Upon Toolbar Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments:

Post a Comment