Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Reason for new Laser Centurion Defender sounds suspect


I don't know how large of importance the military puts on the green aspect of using a laser instead of a shell to defend their ships, but I for one don't wan to see people getting killed because the military wants to appease the green lobby.
According to many the governments attempts to go green have already cost the lives of those on the Columbia when a piece of the new foam which was picked because it was more environmentally friendly rather than purely for quality broke off and struck one of the wings.
I love the idea of the military using lasers to shoot down missiles and planes and if it works I want one or two for the secret lab I am planning to build, but no one wants to see a ship sank because they didn't wan to pollute the ocean.

check out the original article here

Stumble Upon Toolbar Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments:

Post a Comment