Friday, January 30, 2009

Battlestar Galactica: The Oath

Wow. It's hard to express what happened in this episode of Battlestar Galactica and even harder without spoilers. From the end of the last episode it was clear what was going to happen with Zeric and Gaida but there is something about actually seeing it.
It is also amazing just how quickly the alliances on this show can shift while still making sense. Watching Roslin and Baltar working together felt completely reasonable even though it wasn't all that many episodes where she very nearly killed him and bringing back the moment between Baltar and Gaida was great.
I know I'm rambling and at some point I'll probably put together something more coherent but for now all I can say is that I loved this episode.

Stumble Upon Toolbar Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments:

Post a Comment