Monday, March 2, 2009

Samuel Jackson 9 movie deal


After his cameo in Iron Man there was little doubt that he would be in more marvel studio movies, but this is more than I expected. According to Scifi Surplus he will be in Iron Man 2, Thor, Captain America, The Avengers, any other sequels and perhaps a S.H.I.E.L.D. movie.
Perhaps they got a bulk deal with 9 movies but it's still good to see that Marvel Studios is going to be able to connect their franchises. I have been saying for years that I want to see more continuity between the marvel superhero movies, even when it wasn't possible and now that it is I'm looking forward to it, though I kinda wish they could have afforded to have David Hasselehoff reprise his role of Nick Furry.

Stumble Upon Toolbar Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments:

Post a Comment